Michael Milner Photographer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we may collectWe may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address & mailing address
- demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- IP address & browser data
- other information relevant to order processing and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We collect information about you to process your orders, manage your account and, if you agree, send you offers related to our products & services. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your system hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and remember information about your preferences. These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. However, these identifiers do not store any personal data.
Below are the cookies that may be used from our website
- PHPSESSID - Random value to start session
- ms_session - A unique random identifier for user experience and actions such as contents of your shopping cart
- persid - An encrypted ID to automatically log you into your account if you choose the remember me option when creating an account or login in
- vid - A visitor ID number used for our statistical system
- lv - The date of your last visit for our statistical system
- enview - Set if you have viewed our mailing list popup offer (value of 1). Required so it does not show to you each time you visit our site
- hasloggedin - Set if you. have previously logged into your account (value of 1)
- _ga, _gid - Third party cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. We have enabled IP Anonymisation to ensure IP addresses are masked prior to being sent to Google
- SID,SAPSID, APISID,SSID,HSID,NID,PREF - Third party cookie used by Google Maps to measure the number and behaviours of Google Maps users
- PageView - Third party Facebook Pixels to assist with retargeting advertising to potential customers
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to our social accounts and/or other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
When using parts of our website you may encounter forms to fill out with your email address or other personal information at which time you will have the option whether we may contact your pertaining to that form or event. If you have created an account with us, you can update your account information at any time by logged into your account and using the My Account area.
If you wish to have your information removed from our system, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will process that as soon as possible.
Last Updated: August 2019
In handling business/personal information, Michael Milner Photographer is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). This policy sets out how Michael Milner photographer services collects, stores, uses, discloses and otherwise handles your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time
What Personal Information does Michael Milner Collect and Why?
During the operation of business services and/or product delivery, we may collect your business and/or personal information
- Collects business/personal information about you in order to provide services to you. This may include your name, telephone/mobile numbers, business or residential and email addresses
- To deal with requests, enquiries or complaints and provide customer care activities
- To contact you regarding bookings, quotes, service payments, etc
- To on occasions keep you informed about our services
- To access images of you contained in photographic materials and digital files
- Credit Card information for the purpose of any payment options selected
- May also use your image(s) in our marketing & promotional materials, and industry competitions
Michael Milner Photographer does not use your information for purposes other than those described above unless there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons required by governmental law enforcement or emergency officials
How does Michael Milner Photographer Collect Personal Information?
Generally, Michael Milner collects your information directly from you through the completion of a manual or online form (such as a registration, survey, or contact form on our website or an interaction or exchange in person, such as a face-to-face meeting) or by way of telephone, facsimile, email, post, or through the use of the Michael Milner website
There may be also occasions when Michael Milner collects your information from other sources such as third parties with which Michael Milner photographer services is affiliated.
Sharing your Personal Information
Michael Milner will not disclose your information to any third parties
Security of your Personal Information
Michael Milner takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
How to Access and Correct your Personal Information
Michael Milner takes reasonable steps to ensure personal information held is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and relevant. Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to access and seek correction of your personal information that is collected and held by us. If at any time you would like to access or correct the business or personal information that Michael Milner holds about you, please contact Michael Milner on 0408 412 624
Please direct all privacy complaints to Michael Milner on 0408 412 624. Privacy complaints:
- will be treated seriously;
- will be dealt with promptly;
- will be dealt with in a confidential manner; and
- will not affect your existing obligations or affect the commercial arrangements between you and Michael Milner
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Last updated: August 2019